RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)
Recognition of prior learning (RPL), is a process for giving candidates credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained through working and learning. It can be gained at any stage of their lives, through formal and informal learning, in Australia or overseas, through work or other activities such as volunteering.
M I RPL’s FREE skills assessment and recognition can fast track your qualification or even award your qualification outright.
How do I get recognised for prior learning?
Kick-start your career and receive qualification recognition through Easy RPL. We offer prior learning assessment and recognition across Australia and it’s easy to apply for RPL online. We look at past jobs, life experience, samples of your work and any industry representative endorsements you might have. We use methods to establish your competency against a national set of standards and offer qualification recognition based of your level of competency (whether you have been formally trained in these skills or not). You can then receive recognition for prior learning by either gaining a full qualification or receiving credit towards one. Start by browsing the recognised prior learning qualifications available
and get the recognition you deserve.
We provide RPL Australia-wide Through Our RTO Partners
At MI EDUCATION, we’ve built up a solid track record in assisting Australian workers to successfully convert their skills into qualifications through prior learning assessment and recognition. This proven track record has helped us solidify our reputation as one of the industry leaders for skills assessment. Our skills recognition and assessments offer qualification RPL in Victoria, NSW, Queensland, WA or wherever you’re located in Australia.
RPL EVIDENCE: Your evidence can be collected from a range of sources including the following:
- Samples of your work that demonstrate your competence
- Job Descriptions
- Employment history which can include voluntary and need 2 years
- work experience
- A validation letter that confirms the authenticity of your information
- Skills demonstration
- Life experience
- Industry representative from your place of employment.
- References letter from supervisor/peers
- References from previous employers
- Photographs or videos of your work
- Anything else that can support your application
- You can attain a formal nationally recognized qualification in a shorter period of time and at a significantly lower cost.
- Your career and education options may be increased through formally recognized skills and knowledge.
- You do not have to repeat or waste time learning what you already know.
- You can finally “get that piece of paper” that says you are skilled without having to attend class.
- There may be opportunities for you to get into a university course if you are recognized for 100% of a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification.